The new exhibit at the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art is artist Do Ho Shu's New York apartment at 348 W. 22nd St., or at least a simulation of it, recreated in a dream-like fashion with sheer panels of polyester held up with invisible steel tubes.
- 'The Handmaid's Tale' lifts Hulu with dystopian vision
- Chasing 'dark skies' to focus on light pollution
- Former 'Bachelor' star arrested in deadly crash
- Scott Baio clarifies blaming Erin Moran's death on drug use
- Why teen mental health experts are focused on '13 Reasons Why'
- Former press secretary doesn't have much sympathy for Spicer