(CNN) - Marion Cotillard is a new mother again.
The actress and her partner Guillaume Canet recently welcomed a baby girl, according to a rep for Cotillard. The couple also has a 5-year-old son.
Cotillard announced on Instagram in September that she was pregnant.
"Many years ago, I met the man of my life, father of our son and of the baby we are expecting. He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need," she wrote.
Cotillard recently starred alongside Canet in the French comedy film, "Rock' n Roll," which he also directed.
- Harrison Ford called himself a 'schmuck' after plane mishap
- Carrie Fisher, Debbie Reynolds celebrated at public memorial
- Kendrick Lamar blasts Trump on Russia
- Mindy Kaling disses Cory Booker, gets dinner date
- Netflix signs up Adam Sandler for 4 more films
- Why Ryan Gosling giggled during Oscars mix-up