By Brennan Nardi and Grace Edquist
Over the years, Madison Magazine has celebrated our Person of the Year and Top Madisonians in a variety of ways. This month, we rebrand the editorial project "The M List," kicking off a new Madison A-list of the people you should know. The inaugural class recognizes fifty-three entrepreneurs and technologists who've launched or grown their businesses this year in an emerging and exciting high-technology sector. We also call out some of these same individuals for creating twenty-first-century lifestyles through technology, workspaces and community gathering spots that build our community in new and interesting ways. A vibrant tech scene is fueling the city's future. Let's get to know the people behind it.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Carrie Fisher's death renews questions about digital re-creation
- Packers-Cowboys is most-watched NFL Divisional Playoff game ever
- Trump renews attacks on 'SNL'
- The 14 Trump tweets that defined his high-stakes week
- Circus World director 'optimistic' in wake of Ringling Bros. shutdown