By Brennan Nardi and Grace Edquist
Over the years, Madison Magazine has celebrated our Person of the Year and Top Madisonians in a variety of ways. This month, we rebrand the editorial project "The M List," kicking off a new Madison A-list of the people you should know. The inaugural class recognizes fifty-three entrepreneurs and technologists who've launched or grown their businesses this year in an emerging and exciting high-technology sector. We also call out some of these same individuals for creating twenty-first-century lifestyles through technology, workspaces and community gathering spots that build our community in new and interesting ways. A vibrant tech scene is fueling the city's future. Let's get to know the people behind it.
- Donald Trump has one real measure of success: Ratings
- Jennifer Lopez talks Alex Rodriguez romance
- Erin Moran likely died of cancer complications, officials say
- Justin Bieber reflects on his troubled past
- Kenny G. makes a smooth move with mid-air concert
- 'The White Princess' explores history from a 'uniquely feminine' perspective