MADISON, Wis. - The first edition of the I Love the 90s Tour will be making a stop at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison this spring, according to a release.
The show will feature some of the most iconic, indelible names in rap, hip hop and R&B, organizers said.
Salt N Pepa with Spinderella, Color Me Badd, Coolio, Tone Loc and Young MC are all part of this year's iconic lineup, according to the release. Each show features at least eight performers.
The show will be in the Coliseum at the Alliant Energy Center April 14 at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are available online, by phone at 800-745-8000 or at the Coliseum Box Office.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Carrie Fisher's death renews questions about digital re-creation
- Packers-Cowboys is most-watched NFL Divisional Playoff game ever
- Trump renews attacks on 'SNL'
- The 14 Trump tweets that defined his high-stakes week
- Circus World director 'optimistic' in wake of Ringling Bros. shutdown