BELOIT, Wis. - Writer, director and producer David Zucker will be back in Wisconsin this week.
The Milwaukee native is serving as the honorary chair for the Beloit International Film Festival, which starts Thursday in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
The four-day festival will feature 124 films in theaters in Beloit, Janesville and Rockford, Ill.
On Sunday -- the last day of the festival -- Zucker will to introduce his 1988 movie, "The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!."
Zucker will also be attending the Wisconsin Governor's Conference on Tourism next month with actor Robert Hays, whom he directed in "Airplane!"
Zucker graduated from Shorewood High School and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The festival is in its eighth year.
- 'Unbreakable'-'Split' sequel announced by M. Night Shyamalan
- His son's favorite Blockbuster store is closing, so dad built him one at home
- Jeff Goldblum returns to 'Jurassic Park,' joins 'Jurassic World' sequel
- Jonathan Demme, 'Silence of the Lambs' director, dead at 73
- This theater wants your Shakespearean fan fiction
- 'Frozen': Why kids can't 'Let It Go'