BELOIT, Wis. - Writer, director and producer David Zucker will be back in Wisconsin this week.
The Milwaukee native is serving as the honorary chair for the Beloit International Film Festival, which starts Thursday in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
The four-day festival will feature 124 films in theaters in Beloit, Janesville and Rockford, Ill.
On Sunday -- the last day of the festival -- Zucker will to introduce his 1988 movie, "The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!."
Zucker will also be attending the Wisconsin Governor's Conference on Tourism next month with actor Robert Hays, whom he directed in "Airplane!"
Zucker graduated from Shorewood High School and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The festival is in its eighth year.
- Fox News anchor joins lawsuit alleging racial discrimination, harassment
- Former 'Bachelor' star Chris Soules arrested after deadly crash
- 'All Things Considered' host Robert Siegel stepping down
- 'Star Wars: Episode IX' gets summer 2019 release date
- 'The Handmaid's Tale' lifts Hulu with dystopian vision
- Chasing 'dark skies' to focus on light pollution