MADISON, Wis. - The wait is almost over, history buffs. Old World Wisconsin is set to re-open for the season this weekend.
The historical site is set to open its doors to the general public on Saturday. The site will be open every weekend in May and resume daily hours on Memorial Day.
The site has planned a number of programs and activities for each May weekend, including "Spring into the Past" events that allow visitors to try 19th-century chores, garden strolls and a Mother's Day brunch buffet.
Old World Wisconsin features dozens of historic buildings relocated from around the state. The site is located outside Eagle in southeastern Wisconsin.
- 'Unbreakable'-'Split' sequel announced by M. Night Shyamalan
- His son's favorite Blockbuster store is closing, so dad built him one at home
- Jeff Goldblum returns to 'Jurassic Park,' joins 'Jurassic World' sequel
- Jonathan Demme, 'Silence of the Lambs' director, dead at 73
- This theater wants your Shakespearean fan fiction
- 'Frozen': Why kids can't 'Let It Go'