MADISON, Wis. - The wait is almost over, history buffs. Old World Wisconsin is set to re-open for the season this weekend.
The historical site is set to open its doors to the general public on Saturday. The site will be open every weekend in May and resume daily hours on Memorial Day.
The site has planned a number of programs and activities for each May weekend, including "Spring into the Past" events that allow visitors to try 19th-century chores, garden strolls and a Mother's Day brunch buffet.
Old World Wisconsin features dozens of historic buildings relocated from around the state. The site is located outside Eagle in southeastern Wisconsin.
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' gets official title
- Luke Bryan to sing national anthem at Super Bowl LI
- Madonna: 'Blowing up White House' taken out of context
- Sprint buys 33% of Jay Z's Tidal streaming service
- Brian Stelter slams White House press secretary Sean Spicer
- Madonna delivers R-rated, anti-Trump speech