MADISON, Wis. - Country-folk songstress Mary Chapin Carpenter will make a Madison stop in October.
Frank Productions said Carpenter will perform in the Capitol Theater at the Overture Center on Oct. 18.
Tickets go on sale Friday at 11 a.m.
Carpenter, who won four consecutive Grammy Awards for Best Female Country Vocal Performance, has been writing, singing and performing for more than three decades.
Her latest album "The Things That We Are Made Of," was released last year. Carpenter talks about her latest work from the point of view of a creator and a listener: “I feel as if I’m still trying to come up with a reliable way of talking about what this album is about,” Carpenter said in a news release. “I haven’t finished thinking about it. It’s part of an ongoing conversation that I’m having with myself about my life.
Visit Overture.org, call 608-258-4141 or stop by the Overture Center Box Office for ticket information.
- 'Godless' comes out firing on Netflix
- 21st Century Fox gets nearly $90 million from insurers to cover harassment claims
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' becomes best selling album of 2017 in just one week
- How Janet Jackson lost 70 pounds
- Why Churchill War Rooms still relevant
- CBS' O'Donnell: 'This has to end. This behavior is wrong'