FROM DONNA: Hi Everyone,As many of you know, I am the author of several cookbooks. Recently I have been able to purchase from the publisher, a large number of my MAGIC SPICES cookbook. It usually sells for $18.95 but I can sell it for $11.95 plus $1.50 postage.This cookbook has 200 wonderful, easy-to-make, recipes that use common everyday spices and herbs to add richness and flavor to your meals. There is a nutritional analysis of all the recipes. Some of the recipes include:Cranberry Waldorf SaladSwiss Vegetable QuichePasta FagioliGreat Northern Bean SoupPasta PrimaveraSourhtern Comfort Chicken with Apricot SauceBourbon Basted SalmonBasil Mustard Grilled ChickenBlueberry Apple CrumbleOrange Poppyseed CheesecakeIf you would like the book, please email or call me. I can sign it to you, send it, and you can return a check after you receive the email@example.comDonna L. Weihofen, RD, MS Nutritionist University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics(608) 263-9128
Latest Entertainment News
- 'Jurassic World' trailer: Dinosaurs and Pratt
- HBO to make Scientology film, hires 160 lawyers
- Director pins down dramatic side of Steve Carell in 'Foxcatcher'
- Canceled 'Selfie' gets new life on Hulu
- Apple taps Bono again -- for charity
- 'Cowardly Lion' costume sells for $3.1 million
- Christoph Waltz takes comedy seriously in 'Horrible Bosses 2'
- Wyclef Jean on Taylor Swift-Spotify spat
- AMAs 2014: 8 stars who stole the show
- 'Hunger Games' disappoints despite record opening weekend