FROM DONNA: Hi Everyone,As many of you know, I am the author of several cookbooks. Recently I have been able to purchase from the publisher, a large number of my MAGIC SPICES cookbook. It usually sells for $18.95 but I can sell it for $11.95 plus $1.50 postage.This cookbook has 200 wonderful, easy-to-make, recipes that use common everyday spices and herbs to add richness and flavor to your meals. There is a nutritional analysis of all the recipes. Some of the recipes include:Cranberry Waldorf SaladSwiss Vegetable QuichePasta FagioliGreat Northern Bean SoupPasta PrimaveraSourhtern Comfort Chicken with Apricot SauceBourbon Basted SalmonBasil Mustard Grilled ChickenBlueberry Apple CrumbleOrange Poppyseed CheesecakeIf you would like the book, please email or call me. I can sign it to you, send it, and you can return a check after you receive the email@example.comDonna L. Weihofen, RD, MS Nutritionist University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics(608) 263-9128
Latest Entertainment News
- Hillary Clinton does Trump impression on 'SNL'
- Clinton gushes about SNL alter egos ahead of appearance
- Colbert on UCC shooting: 'I honestly don't know what to do or say'
- Princess Leia's 'Slave Bikini' sold for $96,000 at auction
- Ridley Scott thrilled to scratch surface of possibilities with 'The Martian'
- Olympic diver Tom Daley engaged to Dustin Lance Black
- 'Laces out, Dan!': Prince Harry plays catch with Marino
- Clinton reportedly to make 'SNL' surprise appearance
- Taylor Swift donates $50,000 for sick baby
- Sebastian Stan turns in supervillain gear for spacesuit in 'The Martian'