FROM DONNA: Hi Everyone,As many of you know, I am the author of several cookbooks. Recently I have been able to purchase from the publisher, a large number of my MAGIC SPICES cookbook. It usually sells for $18.95 but I can sell it for $11.95 plus $1.50 postage.This cookbook has 200 wonderful, easy-to-make, recipes that use common everyday spices and herbs to add richness and flavor to your meals. There is a nutritional analysis of all the recipes. Some of the recipes include:Cranberry Waldorf SaladSwiss Vegetable QuichePasta FagioliGreat Northern Bean SoupPasta PrimaveraSourhtern Comfort Chicken with Apricot SauceBourbon Basted SalmonBasil Mustard Grilled ChickenBlueberry Apple CrumbleOrange Poppyseed CheesecakeIf you would like the book, please email or call me. I can sign it to you, send it, and you can return a check after you receive the firstname.lastname@example.orgDonna L. Weihofen, RD, MS Nutritionist University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics(608) 263-9128
Latest Entertainment News
- Mother wants 'Breaking Bad' figures removed
- Jason Momoa's must-see 'GoT' audition
- Royal baby No. 2 due in April
- 'American Idol' alum Joanne Borgella dies
- Charlie Sheen ends engagement to Brett Rossi
- Bono: 'I have glaucoma'
- How Jimi Hendrix's race became his invisible legacy
- DiCaprio, Netflix team up for documentary
- Coming soon to a TV near you: Ebola TV series
- Black Keys drummer: U2 'devalued their music'