FROM DONNA: Hi Everyone,As many of you know, I am the author of several cookbooks. Recently I have been able to purchase from the publisher, a large number of my MAGIC SPICES cookbook. It usually sells for $18.95 but I can sell it for $11.95 plus $1.50 postage.This cookbook has 200 wonderful, easy-to-make, recipes that use common everyday spices and herbs to add richness and flavor to your meals. There is a nutritional analysis of all the recipes. Some of the recipes include:Cranberry Waldorf SaladSwiss Vegetable QuichePasta FagioliGreat Northern Bean SoupPasta PrimaveraSourhtern Comfort Chicken with Apricot SauceBourbon Basted SalmonBasil Mustard Grilled ChickenBlueberry Apple CrumbleOrange Poppyseed CheesecakeIf you would like the book, please email or call me. I can sign it to you, send it, and you can return a check after you receive the firstname.lastname@example.orgDonna L. Weihofen, RD, MS Nutritionist University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics(608) 263-9128
Latest Entertainment News
- Adele's '25' breaks single week sales record
- Google plants 'Star Wars' Easter egg
- 'Lost in Space' getting a reboot on Netflix
- Dorothy's dress sells for $1.56 million at auction
- Does 'Game of Thrones' teaser reveal Jon Snow's fate?
- How Adele became a superstar
- U2 will 'put on our best' for rescheduled Paris concert
- Photo offers first look at 'Wonder Woman'
- Minaj, The Weeknd rake in 2015 American Music Awards
- American Music Awards 2015: What you missed