FROM DONNA: Hi Everyone,As many of you know, I am the author of several cookbooks. Recently I have been able to purchase from the publisher, a large number of my MAGIC SPICES cookbook. It usually sells for $18.95 but I can sell it for $11.95 plus $1.50 postage.This cookbook has 200 wonderful, easy-to-make, recipes that use common everyday spices and herbs to add richness and flavor to your meals. There is a nutritional analysis of all the recipes. Some of the recipes include:Cranberry Waldorf SaladSwiss Vegetable QuichePasta FagioliGreat Northern Bean SoupPasta PrimaveraSourhtern Comfort Chicken with Apricot SauceBourbon Basted SalmonBasil Mustard Grilled ChickenBlueberry Apple CrumbleOrange Poppyseed CheesecakeIf you would like the book, please email or call me. I can sign it to you, send it, and you can return a check after you receive the email@example.comDonna L. Weihofen, RD, MS Nutritionist University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics(608) 263-9128
Latest Entertainment News
- Chef Nigella Lawson 'ashamed' of drug use
- American singer may win 'Arabs Got Talent'
- Bashir resigns from MSNBC over Palin comments
- 'Batman vs. Superman' finds its Wonder Woman
- Rockwell painting 'Saying Grace' brings record $46M
- Bill Beckwith and the love for HGTV
- Autopsy: Walker died of 'traumatic and thermal injuries'
- Chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- Fox Sports sells out Super Bowl ads
- Britney Spears takes Vegas