This has a fabulous flavor. Use it with the Chicken Roulade or serve it as a Brochette appetizer with toasted French bread.
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped olives
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic, optional
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. (Ingredients may be chopped in a small food processor.) Refrigerate any leftovers.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 100 Fat, gm. 6 (5 gm are monounsaturated) Protein, gm. 1 Carb. gm. 8 Cholesterol, mg. 0 Fiber, gm. 2