The Dane County Humane Society is gearing up to open its annual Haunted Trail , just in time for Halloween. The trail opens Saturday, Oct. 15. It also runs Oct. 21, 22 and 28. It does get pretty spooky, so Friday and Saturday nights from 7-10 p.m. are reserved for adults only. DCHS does not recommend children under 12 going on the night version of the Haunted Trail. A more kid-friendly version is available on Saturdays from 4-6 p.m. Families are invited to dress up and bring a bag to trick-or-treat. The cost is $10 for adults and $5 for kids. All proceeds go to support the humane society and the programs it runs.
- Music legend Gregg Allman dies at 69
- Hannity hangs on to sponsors after controversial week
- Ariana Grande announces Manchester benefit concert
- Sarah Silverman: If 'you're not political, you're complicit in the insanity'
- Chris Cornell's close friends remember his final days
- First look inside Disney's new 'Pandora: World of Avatar'