MADISON, Wis. - MillerCoors' chief brewmaster is scheduled to discuss the science of making beer at the Wisconsin Historical Museum this month.
David Ryder is set to speak at the museum on Madison's Capitol Square on Jan. 26. He'll cover the history of brewing, technical advances and the industry's future.
The event is free. Participants must register by Jan. 18 on the Wisconsin Historical Society's website, however.
- Former press secretary doesn't have much sympathy for Spicer
- Elton John cancels shows after hospitalization
- In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News
- Donald Trump has one real measure of success: Ratings
- Jennifer Lopez talks Alex Rodriguez romance
- Erin Moran likely died of cancer complications, officials say