MADISON, Wis. - MillerCoors' chief brewmaster is scheduled to discuss the science of making beer at the Wisconsin Historical Museum this month.
David Ryder is set to speak at the museum on Madison's Capitol Square on Jan. 26. He'll cover the history of brewing, technical advances and the industry's future.
The event is free. Participants must register by Jan. 18 on the Wisconsin Historical Society's website, however.
- 'House of Cards' releases new teaser on Inauguration Day
- 2017 People's Choice Awards winners and nominees
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' actor Miguel Ferrer dead at 61
- Colbert, Fallon and Meyers prepare for Trump's inauguration
- Inauguration performers respond to backlash
- Tiffany Trump's 'fairy fashion godfather' steps in