(CNN) -- Christopher Kelly's death is being investigated as a drug overdose, Corp. Kay Lester with the Fulton County Police Department told CNN Thursday. One-half of the 1990s rap duo Kris Kross, Kelly died Wednesday at an Atlanta hospital after he was found unresponsive at his home. He was 34.
Latest Entertainment News
- Chef Nigella Lawson 'ashamed' of drug use
- American singer may win 'Arabs Got Talent'
- Bashir resigns from MSNBC over Palin comments
- 'Batman vs. Superman' finds its Wonder Woman
- Rockwell painting 'Saying Grace' brings record $46M
- Bill Beckwith and the love for HGTV
- Autopsy: Walker died of 'traumatic and thermal injuries'
- Chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- Fox Sports sells out Super Bowl ads
- Britney Spears takes Vegas