Joe Jackson, the elderly Jackson family patriarch, suffered a stroke Thursday morning and is being treated in a Las Vegas hospital, a source close to the Jackson family said. "He is in very good spirits," said the source, who asked not to be identified.
Latest Entertainment News
- Mariah Carey's dress drama on 'GMA'
- Christie meets Snooki
- Summer movie guide: Top 20 picks
- Amanda Bynes in trouble, again
- Review: 'The Hangover Part III' worth a shot
- Freeman was just testing Google Eyelids, guys
- J.J. Abrams offers up 'Star Trek' shower scene
- Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up'
- Second jewelry theft at Cannes Film Festival
- Cash Money boss 'excited' about signing Paris