(CNN) -- Musician JJ Cale, whose songs "Cocaine" and "After Midnight" were made famous by Eric Clapton, died Friday after suffering a heart attack. His contemporaries considered him a legend, even if most fans weren't familiar with his name.
Latest Entertainment News
- Jenni Rivera plane crash probe still ongoing
- American falls short on 'Arabs Got Talent'
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- Willie Nelson: 'SeaWorld is not OK'
- Amanda Bynes steps out post-treatment
- Mandela: Hollywood reacts to his death
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Keri Russell, husband split
- SeaWorld frees Willie Nelson from contract