(CNN) -- Singer Bobby Brown turned himself in to Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies Wednesday morning to begin serving a jail sentence for a drunken driving conviction. Brown was sentenced to 55 days behind bars, but it is likely he will serve only eight or nine days because of early release rules, according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore.
Latest Entertainment News
- J.J. Abrams offers up 'Star Trek' shower scene
- Ashton Kutcher: 'Media @&$#%! Twitter up'
- Morgan Freeman 'rests his eyes' during interview
- Second jewelry theft at Cannes Film Festival
- Cash Money boss 'excited' about signing Paris
- AEG exec called Michael Jackson 'freak'
- Does Brad Pitt suffer from face blindness?
- Review: 'Hangover Part III' cold and ugly
- 'Kindle Worlds' lets fan fiction writers sell stories
- Will Smith to make new music?