(CNN) -- Singer Bobby Brown turned himself in to Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies Wednesday morning to begin serving a jail sentence for a drunken driving conviction. Brown was sentenced to 55 days behind bars, but it is likely he will serve only eight or nine days because of early release rules, according to Los Angeles County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore.
Latest Entertainment News
- American falls short on 'Arabs Got Talent'
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's
- Kennedy Center Honors recognizes Joel, MacLaine, 3 others
- Thousands converge on Paul Walker crash site
- O'Neal, Fawcett and Warhol: It's complicated
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- Willie Nelson: 'SeaWorld is not OK'
- Amanda Bynes steps out post-treatment