(CNN) -- Responding to the controversy about whether she sang live or lip-synced during her performance at the presidential inauguration earlier this month, Beyonce Knowles said Thursday that she "decided to sing along with the prerecorded track." "I did not feel comfortable taking a risk," she said.
Latest Entertainment News
- Thousands converge on Paul Walker crash site
- O'Neal, Fawcett and Warhol: It's complicated
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's
- American falls short on 'Arabs Got Talent'
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- Willie Nelson: 'SeaWorld is not OK'
- Amanda Bynes steps out post-treatment
- Mandela: Hollywood reacts to his death