(CNN) -- Responding to the controversy about whether she sang live or lip-synced during her performance at the presidential inauguration earlier this month, Beyonce Knowles said Thursday that she "decided to sing along with the prerecorded track." "I did not feel comfortable taking a risk," she said.
Latest Entertainment News
- Etheridge: Jolie mastectomy not 'brave choice'
- Bieber in accident involving pedestrian
- Honey Boo Boo's back with 'watch' n sniff' premiere
- First family (minus the president) lunch with Bono
- Pitt: Jolie 'brave, bold' and 'sexy as ever'
- Jolie stunt double sues over possible hacking
- Nigella Lawson incident scrutinized
- Expert: Deal for MJ doc 'highly inappropriate'
- Police: Man warned in Nigella Lawson incident
- Netflix to debut original 'Shrek' series