(CNN) -- Responding to the controversy about whether she sang live or lip-synced during her performance at the presidential inauguration earlier this month, Beyonce Knowles said Thursday that she "decided to sing along with the prerecorded track." "I did not feel comfortable taking a risk," she said.
Latest Entertainment News
- Pop acts prepare for Eurovision Song Contest
- Cannes Chaos: Man fires blanks on set
- Police arrest actor Edward Furlong
- New 'Idol' winner: Show helped me be myself
- Police: $1M jewel theft at Cannes hotel
- Pat Robertson shrugs off adultery
- 'The Office' goes out on ratings high
- Do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
- 'Days of Our Lives' actor allegedly sold cocaine
- Nephew: MJ was my 'support' when molested