(CNN) -- Responding to the controversy about whether she sang live or lip-synced during her performance at the presidential inauguration earlier this month, Beyonce Knowles said Thursday that she "decided to sing along with the prerecorded track." "I did not feel comfortable taking a risk," she said.
Latest Entertainment News
- Ryan Seacrest wants to pimp your iPhone
- Keri Russell, husband split
- SeaWorld frees Willie Nelson from contract
- Jay Z ranks his albums, from best to worst
- Studio scrambles to save 'Fast & Furious 7'
- How a UK pop song helped free Nelson Mandela
- Man arrested trying to steal Walker Porsche parts
- Sold! 'Born to Run' lyric notes go for $197K
- Chef Nigella Lawson 'ashamed' of drug use
- American singer may win 'Arabs Got Talent'