"I let the song come to me," he said. "Then that thing comes to you, and you just know what that thing is. Music isn't like a 9-to-5 job. You never know. It's just the most unpredictable thing."
Latest Entertainment News
- Director Adam Shankman enters rehab
- Director: Walker was excited about new turn
- Miley Cyrus is MTV's best artist of 2013
- Victoria's Secret model wears 3-D printed wings
- AFI names 10 best movies, TV shows of 2013
- Ron Burgundy inspiration doesn't see himself in character
- Lamar Odom gets 3 years' probation for DUI
- 'Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dead
- Palin goes outdoors with new show
- American falls short on 'Arabs Got Talent'