Daniels: Yes, but I can't say. I've read it; it's hysterical. It takes place a year after the first film, and they haven't missed a beat. What's great is that Jim and I are definitely middle-aged and not pretending to be the same age -- and we're still that stupid.
Latest Entertainment News
- Palin goes outdoors with new show
- American falls short on 'Arabs Got Talent'
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's
- Kennedy Center Honors recognizes Joel, MacLaine, 3 others
- Thousands converge on Paul Walker crash site
- O'Neal, Fawcett and Warhol: It's complicated
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- Willie Nelson: 'SeaWorld is not OK'