Remember the Samsung Note7 debacle? There were battery fires, a massive recall, and an airplane ban. Eventually Samsung pulled the smartphone from the market, but now it's trying to get back in the game with the launch of the Galaxy S8. The new smartphone just hit store shelves, and Consumer Reports reveals how it stacks up against the competition.Read More »
A lot of people are discouraged from exercising because they think it will cost them an arm and a leg, and who can blame them? The average cost of a gym membership is $58/month. If you want to get fit and not break the bank, check out these tips for saving money on fitness.Read More »
- Buying bulk can save big money
- Work-life balance: Tips to reclaim control
- Control your work email to regain control of your life
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Money-saving tips for 20-somethings
Frito-Lay is recalling two jalapeño-flavored potato chip products over fears of Salmonella contamination.Read More »
- Campbell recalls 'Homestyle' chicken soup
- Hash brown recall due to 'extraneous golf ball materials'
- Hyland's homeopathic teething tablets recalled nationwide
- Target recalls water-absorbing Easter toys
- Target recalls Easter toys due to 'serious ingestion hazard'
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development released February 2017 unemployment statistics Wednesday, showing unemployment numbers either remaining steady or declining in 32 of Wisconsin's largest cities year-to-year; Beloit was one of only two that saw an increase.Read More »
- Wisconsin unemployment rate holds steady at 4.1 percent