MONDAY, MAY 1
100-CALORIE SNACK INVESTIGATION: SECRET DIET WEAPON OR DIET SABOTAGER?
All New: Our investigation into those sandwich cookies, cheese puffs and mini cakes that have been slimmed down for you in neat 100-calorie portions. Are 100-calorie snacks your diet secret weapon or are they sabotaging your diet? Plus, we have your one-week plan to beat bloat for a flatter belly.
TUESDAY, MAY 2
OZ INVESTIGATES: THE FAST FOOD PACKAGING ALERT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NOW
All New: It’s hard to avoid fast food, but the most worrisome part may not be the food after all. It may be the wrappers the food is packaged in. Could dangerous chemicals be leaching into your fast food? Then, nearly 60 women have come forward claiming Bill Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted them. Today, we speak exclusively with two women who reveal how they became his victims.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 3
THE ULTIMATE ALZHEIMER’S DIET
All New: We’re cutting your Alzheimer’s risk with one of the most powerful and easiest keys to prevention…what you eat. We’re revealing the latest foods that emerging science says could have the potential to cut your risk of getting the disease. Then, Kelly Osbourne reveals the illness she’s been battling for 10 years.
THURSDAY, MAY 4
ULTIMATE DETOX MONTH: WHY GRAPEFRUIT IS BACK: THE 7-DAY GRAPEFRUIT DETOX FOR WEIGHT LOSS
All New: Women all over the country are reporting amazing weight loss success with the help of one secret weapon: grapefruit! Today, the Grapefruit Detox that can help you slim down and lose weight in just 7 days. Plus, we look at the death of Carrie Fisher – could she have been saved? Her sister Joely Fisher speaks out.
FRIDAY, MAY 5
I TOLD YA SO! DR. OZ AND HIS WIFE LISA DEBATE THE BIGGEST EVERYDAY HEALTH MYTHS!
All New: Today, it’s the ultimate couples’ health face-off. Dr. Oz versus Lisa Oz! We debate some of the biggest everyday health myths: shoes on or off in the house? Best time to shower – morning or night? Toilet paper – over or under? Play along and see if you’re on the winning team.
- Thieves target academic offices in string of textbooks thefts, officials say
- Local officer writes letter in response to Philando Castile shooting
- Conservation group reacts after judge allows high-impact uses at Sauk Prairie rec area
- Driver reverses into trooper vehicle during traffic stop, officials say
- Bicyclist injured in crash with semi, Dodge County officials say
- 2 injured in wrong-way driver crash on Highway 51, officials say
- Beloit police officers gear up to wear body cameras in schools
- Inmates graduate from program with hopes to enter dairy industry
- Public expresses common concern about state's education plan, DPI says
- Delay in upgrade project means Tenney Locks won't be open for July 4
- Wisconsin budget talks break down
- UW won't use state money to cover foundation's debts