The Republican-controlled state Assembly has passed a bill designed to prohibit people with pre-existing health conditions from being excluded from health insurance coverage.Read More »
- Panel approves hiring additional youth guards
- First bird of year tests positive for West Nile virus in Dane County
- What parents need to know to prevent 'dry drowning'
- State Assembly panel OKs chiropractor athletic exams
- Contaminated food caused gastroenteritis outbreak at the Special Kids Day
- Study claims urine present in most pools; Official says most Dane County pools safe