What sports are on?
Your one-stop sports on TV listings
You like sports? You like to watch sports on TV? So does C3K Sports Blogger Jeff Robbins. That's why he's collected all of the sports schedules from various broadcast and cable channels and put them here in one convenient schedule. You can thank him later.
Wednesday, December 11
- 6 p.m. NCAA Men's Basketball: North Dakota State at Notre Dame (ESPNU)
- 6:30 p.m. NCAA Men's Basketball: Bryant University at Ohio State (Big Ten Network)
- 7 p.m. NBA: San Antonio at Milwaukee (Fox Sports Wisconsin)
- 7 p.m. NBA: Chicago at New York (ESPN)
- 7 p.m. NHL: Philadelphia at Chicago (NBC Sports Network)
- 9:30 p.m. NBA: Dallas at Golden State (ESPN)
Thursday, December 12
- 6 p.m. NCAA Men's Basketball: Maryland at Boston College (ESPNU)
- 6:30 p.m. NHL: Detroit at Tampa Bay (NHL Network)
- 7 p.m. NBA: Los Angeles Clippers at Brooklyn (TNT)
- 7:25 p.m. NFL: San Diego at Denver (NFL Network)
- 9:30 p.m. NBA: Houston at Portland (TNT)
Friday, December 13
- 7 p.m. NBA: Los Angeles Lakers at Oklahoma City (ESPN)
- 7:30 p.m. NBA: Chicago at Milwaukee (Fox Sports Wisconsin)
- 8:30 p.m. NCAA Men's Basketball: Iowa at Iowa State (ESPNU)
- 9:30 p.m. NBA: Houston at Golden State (ESPN)
Copyright 2013 by Channel 3000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.