"The journey required hard work and patience, love and determination. Defying the odds, you've built a relationship. A home. A family. A life," she writes. "Was it all worthwhile? For most couples, the answer is a resounding 'yes.' "
Local and Regional News
- Coast Guard rescues kayaker crossing Lake Michigan
- Alleged robber killed after victim opens fire
- Obama arrives in Milwaukee, greeted by Gov. Walker
- Appeals court rejects Amber Alert case that ended in Wis.
- Walker skirts touchy casino decision
- Kraft recalls 4 varieties of American Singles products
- Green Bay measure would crack down on dog brokers
- Cars crash trying to avoid cow, person in roadway
- 9/11 exhibit makes 1-day stop in Verona
- Fire causes estimated $80K in damage to apartment building