Freezing Rain Advisory:
Issued at: 3:57 am CST on January 29, 2015, expires at: 6:00 AM CST on January 29, 2015
- ...Freezing Rain Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST early this morning...
- a period of freezing drizzle is likely this morning.
- Only a thin layer of ice is expected. However...even a very thin layer of ice forming on roadways and sidewalks can lead to extremely slippery conditions.
- The freezing drizzle could mix with or change to snow as it diminishes toward daybreak.
- Though the precipitation is expected to have diminished by the morning commute...untreated sidewalks and roads will likely remain very slippery. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for very slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving. The latest Wisconsin Road conditions can be obtained by calling 511.