Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 9:10 PM CST on November 23, 2014, expires at: 6:00 AM CST on November 25, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 1 PM Monday to 6 am CST Tuesday... A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 1 PM Monday to 6 am CST Tuesday.
- Timing...Monday afternoon and Monday night.
- Snow accumulations...3 to 5 inches.
- Winds...west winds increase to 15 to 30 mph during the afternoon and evening.
- Impacts...as temperatures drop below freezing roads may become snow covered and slippery...especially during the late afternoon and overnight. Blowing snow will also cause reduced visibilities especially on rural north/south roadways Monday night. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open areas.