Winter Storm Warning:
Issued at: 10:54 PM CST on January 31, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on February 02, 2015
- ...Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until midnight CST Sunday night... A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until midnight CST Sunday night.
- Timing...snow will last into Sunday evening.
- Snow accumulations...6 to 9 inches.
- Winds...northeast 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph during the day Sunday.
- Impacts...snow covered roads and considerable blowing and drifting snow. Visibilities reduced to 1/2 mile or much less at times. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an emergency. If you must travel...keep an extra flashlight... food...and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.