Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 2:07 PM CST on November 24, 2014, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on November 25, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST tonight... A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST tonight.
- Timing...snow continues through this evening.
- Snow accumulations...3 to 5 inches.
- Winds...west winds 15 to 25 mph
- impacts...as temperatures drop below freezing roads may become snow covered and slippery...especially during the afternoon and evening. Blowing snow will also cause reduced visibilities especially on north/south roadways. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open areas.