Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 7:56 PM CST on December 9, 2016, expires at: 9:00 PM CST on December 11, 2016
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 4 PM Saturday to 9 PM CST Sunday...
- expect snow to develop late Saturday afternoon and then diminish Sunday afternoon.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 4 am and noon Sunday.
- Total snow accumulations of 5 to 8 inches are expected.
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- Plan on difficult driving conditions. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1. Lawrence