Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 11:45 PM CST on January 25, 2015, expires at: 12:00 PM CST on January 26, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 5 am to noon CST Monday... A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 5 am to noon CST Monday.
- Expect snow to develop between 5 and 7 am...change over to freezing drizzle between 8 am and 11 am...and then diminish around noon.
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- Expect total snow accumulations of around a 1/2 inch along the Mississippi River...to up to 2 inches over north central Wisconsin.
- A glazing of ice is likely.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions...including during the morning commute. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that a wintry mix will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.