Dense Fog Advisory:
Issued at: 3:19 am CST on November 24, 2014, expires at: 3:00 AM CST on November 24, 2014
- ...Dense fog advisory has expired... The dense fog advisory is no longer in effect. Widespread visibilities are above one quarter mile early this morning...so the advisory has been allowed to expire. Ddv
Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 9:10 PM CST on November 23, 2014, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on November 25, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 am Monday to midnight CST Monday night... A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 am Monday to midnight CST Monday night.
- Timing...Monday morning through Monday evening.
- Snow accumulations...3 to 5 inches.
- Winds...west winds increase to 15 to 30 mph in the afternoon.
- Impacts...as temperatures drop below freezing roads may become snow covered and slippery...especially during the afternoon and evening. Blowing snow will also cause reduced visibilities especially on north/south roadways later Monday into Monday evening. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open areas.