Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 6:00 PM CST on November 24, 2014, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on November 25, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST tonight... A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST tonight.
- Timing...snow and areas of blowing snow through the evening. Periods of light snow are expected in the Mineral Point...Darlington and Monroe areas.
- Snow accumulations...3 to 5 inches.
- Winds...west winds 15 to 25 mph.
- Impacts...snow covered and slippery roads will make travel hazardous overnight. In addition...blowing snow will reduce the visibilities...especially on rural north/south roadways. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open areas.