Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:43 PM CST on November 24, 2014, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on November 25, 2014
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST tonight...
- timing...snow showers into this evening.
- Snow accumulations...additional accumulations of less than 1 inch. Storm totals of 1 to 3 inches.
- Winds...west 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Winds gradually diminishing through the evening.
- Impacts...roads snow and ice covered and slippery. Localized blowing and drifting snow will also cause reduced and rapidly changing visibilities...especially on rural and open north/south roadways. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open areas.