Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 10:34 am CST on February 14, 2016, expires at: 6:00 PM CST on February 14, 2016
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST this evening...
- timing...through much of today...diminishing by mid to late afternoon.
- Snow accumulations...2 to 4 inches.
- Wind...southeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
- Visibilities...less than a mile in the heavier snow at times.
- Impacts...snow covered and hazardous roads and low visibility in heavier snowfall. Drifting snow possible this morning. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slick...snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and be careful while driving. Nichols