Wind Chill Advisory:
Issued at: 11:37 PM CST on February 26, 2015, expires at: 9:00 AM CST on February 27, 2015
- ...Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 9 am CST Friday...
- timing...through mid morning.
- Wind chill readings...20 below to near 30 below zero.
- Temperatures...8 below to around 15 below zero.
- Winds...northwest 5 to 10 mph.
- Impacts...frost bite and hypothermia may occur if precautions are not taken. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and wind will combine to generate low wind chills...resulting in frost bite and hypothermia if precautions are not taken. If you must venture outdoors...dress in layers covering exposed skin. Frostbite will occur in as few as 30 minutes in these conditions.