Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 10:46 PM CST on March 2, 2015, expires at: 12:00 PM CST on March 03, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 3 am to noon CST Tuesday... The National Weather Service in Quad Cities has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow...sleet or light freezing rain...which is in effect from 3 am to noon CST Tuesday.
- Timing...late tonight through Tuesday morning.
- Snow accumulations...around 1 inch.
- Ice accumulations...around a trace mainly near Highway 30.
- Temperatures...rising into the upper 20s.
- Impacts...the sleet or snow may result in hazardous travel late tonight through the morning commute. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and be careful while driving.