Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 7:45 PM CST on March 2, 2015, expires at: 9:00 PM CST on March 03, 2015
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 3 am to 9 PM CST Tuesday...
- expect snow and sleet to develop around 3 am Tuesday and then diminish early Tuesday afternoon.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 am and noon Tuesday.
- Winds gusting as high as 45 mph will cause areas of blowing and drifting snow...especially on ridge tops and in open areas.
- Total snow and sleet accumulations of 1 to 4 inches are expected.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions...including during the morning commute on Tuesday. In addition...areas of poor visibility are expected. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory means there will be travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving. Shea