Fire Weather Warning:
Issued at: 9:33 am CDT on April 1, 2015, expires at: 7:00 PM CDT on April 01, 2015
- ...Red flag warning in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 7 PM CDT this evening for strong winds and low humidity for portions of southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa... The National Weather Service in La Crosse has issued a red flag warning...which is in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 7 PM CDT this evening.
- From 1 PM until 7 PM today.
- Plan on south winds of 20 to 30 mph with gusts around 40 mph.
- Minimum relative humidities will dip to near 25 percent.
- High temperatures will be in the 70s.
- Under these conditions...fires will start easily and spread quickly today. Outdoor burning should be avoided.