Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 7:17 am CST on February 14, 2016, expires at: 6:00 PM CST on February 14, 2016
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST this evening...
- snow will spread east across the area this morning...continuing through much of the day.
- Total snow accumulation of of 2 to 4 inches is expected...with localized higher amounts possible.
- Southeast winds gusting as high as 25 mph will cause patchy blowing and drifting snow...especially on ridge tops and in open areas.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1. Das