An inexpensive (often subsidized) professional test for air leaks, insulation levels and other thermal performance factors is the best way to learn where the cold is getting into your house.
Local and Regional News
- 1 dies, 2 survive when plane crashes in central Wis.
- Investigation leads MPD to 2nd suspect in east side theft
- Mortgage applications increase by 14 percent
- Sen. Baldwin accepts responsibility for mistakes in VA probe
- Pedestrian struck, thrown 20-30 feet
- Snow expected to slow afternoon commute
- Punk band tells Gov. Walker: 'We literally hate you'
- MPD adds mental health officers
- 19-year-old woman falls from apartment balcony
- Police: Thief takes off with refrigerator