Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 11:57 am CST on December 8, 2013, expires at: 6:00 AM CST on December 09, 2013
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST Monday...
- light snow will continue into this evening...then taper off after midnight.
- Expect total snow accumulations of the fluffy variety of 2 to 5 inches.
- As the snow ends...west to northwest winds will increase tonight...resulting in areas of drifting on ridge tops and open areas.
- The snow will impact travel so plan for hazardous conditions. Precautionary/preparedness actions... Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.