Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 7:31 PM CST on December 8, 2013, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on December 09, 2013
- ...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST tonight...
- timing...light snow to continue this evening.
- Snow accumulations...additional accumulations less than an inch. Storm totals of 2 to 4 expected.
- Winds...easterly at 5 to 10 mph....becoming westerly by midnight.
- Impacts...the snow will impact travel...especially on lesser traveled and untreated roads. Minor drifting of the snow is possible...especially in open rural areas. Motorists should use extra caution and practice safe winter driving. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slick...snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and be careful while driving. Monitor NOAA Weather Radio for the latest information... forecasts...and warnings.